Like you, I love food. I love how it can bring people together. I also love the science of food. Isn't it incredible how making the right choices can prevent and even help treat multiple health conditions?
Making healthy choices can seem overwhelming with the abundance of information (not always accurate) and our busy lives.
This is where Custom Nutrition comes in. I can help you filter through all the information, so we can simplify and personalize a nutrition plan just for you.
I believe small changes (gradually) can bring realistic and long term results.
I am constantly up to date with the newest weight management strategies, so you don't have to be.
Recently, I completed the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics’ Certificates of Training in Adult Weight Management and Obesity Interventions for Adults.
Before launching Custom Nutrition, I served as the Bariatric Surgery Nutrition Coordinator at Beth Israel Medical Center in Manhattan. I live in Manhasset with my husband, son and daughter.
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)
- Certified Dietitian Nutrition in New York state (CDN)
- Master's of Science in Clinical Nutrition from New York University
- Bachelor's of Physical Education from Universidade Federal do Amazonas, Brazil
- Bachelor's of Nutrition from Universidade Nilton Lins, Brazil